Podcast listening has become a popular way to be entertained or to learn something on the go. Out for a run? Walking the dog? Long commute? Gardening? Podcast listening can be an absorbing alternative to music. High achievers have also discovered that they are a valuable time management tool.
Listed here is a summary of some of the best podcasts to listen to for leaders or aspiring leaders. They can help inspire and teach you how to be the best that you can be.
- Leaders Inspire Leaders. Hosted by Koy McDermott, episodes of this podcast are interviews with leaders in the business world, telling their stories in an attempt to inspire new leaders. Listeners will get engaging stories and tips to take with them into the world.
- Coachingforleaders.com. The motto for the podcast is “Leaders aren’t born. They’re made.” Following this philosophy, anybody can become a leader. This weekly podcast has been on the air since 2011, so there’s plenty of material to dig into.
- This Is Your Life. Hosted by Michael Hyatt. With episodes like “How to Lead in the Face of Criticism” and “How to Lead Transformational Conversations,” listeners will learn all kinds of tips for becoming a better leader.
- The Introvert Entrepreneur. People often expect leaders to be outspoken and generally extroverted. But this isn’t always the case! Introverts can make great leaders and this podcast proves it.
- This Girl Means Business. Carrie Green is the founder of the Female Entrepreneur Association and has lots of tips to share. This podcast is good for both genders, but it is especially inspiring for women.
- For You Leaders. Host Kirk Dando explores how to effectively lead and manage time in all areas of life. Topics include being an effective parent, how giving leads to growth, and developing good company values.
Whether your interest is pure enjoyment or some mix of enjoyment and personal development, these six podcasts can open the door to new horizons.