As a personal coach, I work with a wide range of clients and offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual. In a supportive atmosphere, I help clients attain the professional and personal growth they’re striving for. At times when you are not sure how to deal with certain challenges or opportunities in your life, the guidance of an experienced coach can be gold. I can help you uncover the path from where you are to the next level – to where you aspire to be, and experience joy, satisfaction and fulfillment in the process.
These are my coaching specialties:
- Career Coaching focuses on work and career or issues related to careers. Areas explored include: managing career and personal changes, career transition, alternative career exploration, navigating and developing effective tools for success in the employment field.
- Business Coaching provides positive support, feedback and advice to an individual or group to improve personal effectiveness in a business setting. Areas explored include: launching a new business, developing an effective business plan, achieving greater results with sales goals.
- Executive Coaching effectively facilitates professional development within an organization leading to the achievement of specific professional goals. Areas explored include building an effective team, conflict management, achieving organizational change, improving communication.
- Leadership Coaching applies current leadership thinking and models to the actual work situation and environment.
- Financial Coaching focuses on helping clients overcome their struggle to attain specific financial goals and aspirations that they have set for themselves. Areas explored include: overcoming the tendency to procrastinate, developing and implementing long-term goals, developing and maintaining a realistic budget.
I offer workshops and seminars on the following topics:
- Leadership Development: Here SSC Coaching partners with Strategic Solutions Consulting, Inc. to deliver a one-day seminar combined with a follow-up program of one-on-one coaching. Visit the SSC Strategies website for further information.
- Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment: The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is widely recognized as instrumental in helping people gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others. It is ideal for a wide range of applications including team building, leadership development and conflict management. SSC is certified to administer this assessment and conduct implementing workshops.
- Time Management: A 2-hour workshop with follow-up coaching designed to relieve stress and change participants’ relationship to time.
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment utilizing the EQ-i2.0® tool: Assessing and evaluating an individual’s emotional intelligence can help identify the need for targeted development programs. This, in turn, can lead to dramatic increases in the person’s performance, interaction with others and leadership potential. SSC is certified to administer this assessment and conduct implementing workshops.
Contact me for further information or a complimentary, no-obligation introductory coaching session.